Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Office Upgrade- Being in a space that inspires










#momlifemoment of the day:  Winter blues, in need of a change

I'm not usually this stir crazy in the winter. Maybe it's because this winter has been especially strange with the warmer temps, melting snow, sleet, blizzard-like flurries. Midwest cannot make up it's mind! Maybe it is the fact that I've put some extra large goals on my vision board and want to ensure I'm doing activities I should be to actually hit them. 

Whatever the case may be, my office needed to be brighter, cheerier, and inviting. 

A place where I love waking up to inspiration, creativity, and excitement.

I found some pretty amazing buys at Hobby Lobby, about $10 in paint and gave my mood and my work space a serious uplift!

My husband graciously helped me because the tendonitis in my wrist is still acting up but I am absolutely head over heels with every detail. 

Do you have a space just for you? Do you suffer from winter blues?

I'd love to help brainstorm ways to help you via $3 can of spray paint, a new rug, a new workout routine, or, blocking off time to give yourself a little extra zen.

Lets connect!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment