Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Weightloss Wednesday {I've lost 20lbs in 4 months!}


Yep. It's true. 

In January I attempted to start my weight loss journey after having Annalise but found that was a dud in the middle of winter. Then, in March my friend and fitness coach, Rachel Kelly, convinced me to try Beachbody products. I was skeptical at first and kind of a tightwad (didn't want to spend the money). But after some convincing conversations and a supportive hubby I jumped right in.

Now, 4 months later I'm down 20.2lbs and LOVING not only my new body but my new job too!



And, I will admit, I indulge frequently. Pretty sure I ate a 600-700 calories baked potato last night and my weight in frozen pizza last week. But the biggest challenge I've overcome is portion control. It's okay to indulge in those things as long as its in moderation. It's okay if you don't workout 4-5 times a week. I barely fit a workout in 3x a week. But you do what you can, when you can. 

If you're interested in joining my Team, visit:

www.facebook.com/fitmamafitlife

or

sign up here for a FREE membership to be on my team and join my fit journey

There's no gimmics. You aren't required to buy anything. Its just a bunch of people working toward a common goal and sharing our successes and failures along the way. If you choose to purchase a program and participate, great, otherwise you can join in on our free challenges too!

Welcome aboard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment